Members log-in to automatically save 30% on the cost of this course at checkout.
Slips, trips, and falls are a major cause of preventable injuries and deaths in the workplace; only motor vehicle incidents cause more worker fatalities. This course will increase awareness of hazards and workers’ ability to prevent slips, trips, and falls in all settings.
This course covers:
- The impact of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- How to select and recommend appropriate footwear
- How to recognize and prevent slip, trip and fall hazards at work and at home
- How to identify risk factors for slips, trips and falls and working from heights
- How to identify and implement controls related to slips, trips and falls
This course earns credit towards the National Safety Council’s Certificate in OSHA Compliance.
This course qualifies for the Workplace Scholarship Program.