Members log-in to automatically save 30% on the cost of this course at checkout.
Ongoing safety inspections are key in preventing workplace injuries and fostering continuous improvement. Participants will learn how to design and implement an inspection process to find and fix hazards before an incident occurs.
What you’ll learn:
- Planning and conducting an effective safety inspection
- Using checklists to save time
- Creating a written inspection report
- Making recommendations and following up on implementation
- Purpose and benefits of safety inspections
0.65 CEU’s received towards earning the National Safety Council’s Advanced Safety Certificate.
This course qualifies for the Workplace Scholarship Program.