Please Join Utah Counties Indemnity Pool As Our Personnel Workshop Returns at the Hyatt Place Station Park Hotel in Farmington, UT July 10-11.
This event is tailored toward employees who work in Human Resources. You can register to attend here.
Attendees who require overnight accommodations for this event should book them through the UCIP room block at the Hyatt Place. Click reservation link, choose your length of stay, confirm that the amount of adults is correct, press ‘select’ on one of the guest room options, and submit payment information.
Book by phone by calling 888.HYATT.HP (888.492.8847) and reference G-UCIP or Utah Counties Indemnity Pool Group Discount.
The final details of the agenda are still being worked on, and will be updated as soon as possible. The topics that will be covered include:
1. Utah Laws Every Employer Should Know
2. Harassment in the #MeToo Era — Jessica Johnson, Strong & Hanni
3. Monitoring Your Experience Rating — Blake Green, Workers Compensation Representative
4. The Lone Worker
5. Medicinal Marijuana
6. Fraud/Ethics Hotline — Johnnie Miller, Utah Counties Indemnity Pool
7. Personal Use of Public Property — Johnnie Miller, Utah Counties Indemnity Pool
8. Performance Appraisals — A New Approach
Please contact us if you have any questions.