1574 W 1700 S
Salt Lake City
Members log-in to automatically save 30% on the cost of this course at checkout.
Repetitive motion and overexertion are one of the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. This course will show you how to recognize risk factors, conduct an ergonomic work-site analysis, evaluate and rank hazards, and select appropriate control methods.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
0.65 CEU’s received towards earning the National Safety Council’s Advanced Safety Certificate.
This course qualifies for the Workplace Scholarship Program.